**Where Fates Meet**
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
 Thursday, December 14, 2006

[Starting the holiday with a BANG!]

Looooong time no see my frensss. haha my blog has been collecting dust since last post. ok time for some updates.

Finally finished this sem, hmmm not really eventful... everything was moderate through out. However, I feel that certain part of me changed for the better. Cant really put a word to it but I feel good generally.

I promise myself, this holiday shall not be wasted. Indeed, first major event was a trip to sentosa! It has been eon since I last landed my feet on the island. Invited by D@n (or Matthew), I had the chance to get myself tan while playing beach volleyball and frisbee. First time playing frisbee though, my first few throws looked like a space saucer piloted by a drunk pilot... wobbly wobbly haha. It was a great day. Finally had a great chance of getting my whole body worked up =)

The very next day, after sending D@n ( or Matthew) off, I headed off to P.Ubin. Ha given a chance to play guide on the island to Zewei's frens who were on a photo snapping trip. Walk (not on bike okay) on different trails to see things u dun usually see on the main island. Examples like wild boar, plants and yes quarryCool view from the top of the cliff. Can see the Changi air control tower too and parts of Malaysia.

Have been conducting educational workshops for kids also, will post picture of them later. As for now, that's all. Seeya folks next time, Remember to Question is to Learn!!!


believe in fate @ 8:48 pm
<$BlogItemCreate$> 

**Thoughts*That*Matter**

[[seREnDiPitY]]

A fortunate meeting
defined by fate and revealed by destiny
an enchanting moment beyond the realm of reason
cunningly disguised in direst circumstances
whose touch is visible only to poetic souls

It chooses its own time and place
evermore pretentious of its purpose
crossing its hollowed path is futile
even frustrating to willing victims
coz it doesn't bend its will to ones desire

Teasing a consoled mind to go astray
that's always a part of the plan
yet it likewise reassures us to hold on to believe in DESTINY
and to let fate guide us on our journey

I am a willing victim to its wicked ploy
battling confusion, doubt and pain with a fragile sword
hanging on to a flicker of hope left inside me
coz I believe in my DESTINY
I believe in you.

 

-believe in fate ♥